Goals and Performance
Successful projects begin with clearly defined goals and performance expectations, a well-documented execution strategy and plan, and unambiguous allocation and assignment of responsibilities understood and agreed upon by all participants. Projects complete successfully because of effective Project Controls methodologies that help keep the project ‘on course’ and avoid or mitigate problems that do occur.
- Measures Performance – Comparing results vs. effort, Actual vs. Planned
- Trending and ‘Early Warning’ tell you where you are headed – not just where you’ve been. Performance analysis enables timely identification and correction of problems.
- Manages resources by analyzing needs and identifying constraints and overloads early; optimize resource requirements by leveling or through reprioritization of tasks.
- Better information – sooner. Web-based reporting enables enhanced feedback and recommendations. Management makes better decisions – sooner.
- Integrates Cost and Resources with the Execution Plan – each affects the others, and are managed together.
- Solutions, Options, and Recommendations – for every problem or challenge, we suggest ‘what-ifs’ and alternatives for consideration.
To download a PDF of any of our services click the links listed below: